Running guru's Lisa Tamati and Neil Wagstaff invite you to join them for the weekend in Havelock North.
- Do you want to run with less pain and injuries, avoid burnout and over training?
- Do you want to have a better running technique?
- Want to improve your times?
- Want to learn how to maximise your training time and train efficiently while getting optimal results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this weekend is for you! Suitable for absolute beginners just starting out on their journey through to elite ultramarathon runners looking to improve their 100 mile times. So come and meet some great like minded people and hang out with the Running Hot Coaching team and completely change the trajectory of your running career!
Saturday 31st of August (9am–4pm + Dinner)
- Run video analysis and review
- Drills and skills for runners
- Core and strength training for runners
- Flexibility and mobility for runners
- Nutrition for runners
- Mindset training
- Dinner and tales from the trails with Lisa Tamati and Neil Wagstaff (Meal and entertainment included in the package price, drinks extra)
Sunday 1st of September (9am–12:30pm)
- Putting it all together into a programme that works for you
- 2 hours walk/hike/run on Te Mata Peak (suitable for all abilities)
Note: Travel and Accommodation is not included in the package and will need to be arranged individually.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Wairoa District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Wairoa District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Wairoa District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Wairoa District Council - www.wairoadc.govt.nz / +64 6 838 7309 / email@example.com