Tukua Mai, Wairoa! Come and see us with your ideas for making Wairoa a great place to live, work, play
Council is encouraging you to keep an eye out for dates and locations where Council’s community caravan will be parked over the coming weeks.
These are the places you can visit next week to tell us your ideas about what we can do to make Wairoa an even better place to live, work and play:
- 10am-2pm - Monday, October 9, 2017: Marine Parade, Wairoa, outside Oslers
- 10am-2pm - Tuesday, October 10, 2017: Community Centre
- 10am-2pm - Wednesday, October 11, 2017: East end of Marine Parade
- 10am-2pm - Thursday, October 12, 2017: Tuai (The Reserve, near the Whakamarino Lodge)
- 10am-2pm - Monday, October 16, 2017: Frasertown (Pakowhai Marae)
If you would like to know any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Council on 06 838 7309. Further engagement dates will be posted on Council’s website over the next few days.
Everyone who takes part in engaging with council will go in the draw to win spot prizes, including two $100 New World vouchers.
Council also has 10 double passes to the Gaiety Theatre to give away to the kids who take part.
Please double-check Council's website for further updates and times on other locations around the Wairoa district. We will also be taking the community caravan to other areas, like Mahia, Nuhaka and Raupunga.
5 October 2017